Re: [CR]Chrome plating plastic

From: "David Goerndt" <>
To: <>
References: <>
Subject: Re: [CR]Chrome plating plastic
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:45:24 -0500

I've heard it called "vacuum metalizing". A few years ago we had some plastic parts chrome plated by a company in Miami. I still have some of the extra parts. It's used all the time by prop makers in Hollywood, doll maufacturers etc. I'll see if I can find an address at work tomorrow.

David Goerndt