Re: [CR]Unknown "Campy" tool?

Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 12:03:15 -0800
To: "Roy H. Drinkwater" <>, classic list <>
From: Joseph Bender-Zanoni <>
Subject: Re: [CR]Unknown "Campy" tool?
In-Reply-To: <>

Holds the seat rails in for mounting on the post. Not Campy that I know of. They used to come with Fujita saddles for Fujis. Speaking of which Fujita use to make such elegant cloth tape for h'bars.


At 10:07 AM 2/24/01 -0500, Roy H. Drinkwater wrote:
> I just received a collection of Campagnolo tools and there is one tool
>that I don't know what it is or how it's used. See:
> I'll describe it: a long u-shaped piece of metal rod, 65mm long with
>the 25mm ends pointing in the same direction, 7mm diameter.
>(2.5", 1", .25" for 'mericans)
> Thank you for an accurate description.