[CR]sturmey archer part wanted

Example: Production Builders:Tonard

From: WTrikerider@cs.com
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:48:51 EST
To: classicrendezvous@bikelist.org
Subject: [CR]sturmey archer part wanted

I need the pulley w/clamp that attaches to the top of the seat tube for the shift cable used with Sturmey Archer hubs. Does anyone have one that they would like to sell? Please contact me off list if you do. Thanks.

Paul Patzkowsky Longmont, CO