[CR]Sunday Ride Cancelled - Winter Storm Is Forecast

(Example: Component Manufacturers)

Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 10:15:44 -0500
From: "Steve Freides" <steve@fridayscomputer.com>
Organization: Friday's Computer
To: Classic Lightweights <Classicrendezvous@bikelist.org>, BOB List <internet-bob@bikelist.org>
Subject: [CR]Sunday Ride Cancelled - Winter Storm Is Forecast

The forecast I just heard (at about 9:30am Saturday) is calling for the storm to begin "sometime after midnight" tonight and continue through Monday, probably starting as rain and changing to snow somewhere along the way.

I'm not going to do the GW-Nyack ride as a result. I'm hoping to get out on my own or with a friend or two for a short ride this afternoon, before it all starts, then hope the roads clear enough by mid-week to ride again <sigh>.

If anyone else wants to ride, be my guest, but I won't be there.