Need the following parts to make my PX-10 all original. From what I can make at the PX-10 database, I believe it is a '72 or so. Unfortunately, it has plain lugs.
1) Simplex rear skewer, with the black rubber handle and brass tip and spring on the nut end (what is this for, anyways?).
2) Atom freewheel, 14-23.
3) Pair of old logo (whichever one that is) Christophe toe clips, medium.
4) Pair of Lapize straps for the above mentioned clips, white.
5) Pair of Mafac brake shoes and holders.
6) Mafac tool kit.
7) Some sort of bottlecage that would be appropriate for the period.