Re: [CR]Fluted stays, ETCETERA

Example: Books

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 19:40:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [CR]Fluted stays, ETCETERA
From: Richard M Sachs <>

e-CHUCKIE i agree. no brand name need be summoned up. for me, 'fluted' seat stay tops rolls off the tounge nicely. e-RICHIE Richard Sachs Cycles No.9, North Main Street Chester, CT 06412 USA Tel. 860.526.2059

Chuck Schmidt <> writes: Bob Reid wrote: (cut) "Call them what you like - funky widgets will do me as long as everyone knows what funky widgets look like.Not every carbonated drink is the real thing but everyone knows (or at least think they know) what coke is... Similarly a concave oval cap is just that concave and oval and a cap."

Works for me. Concave oval seat stay end. And double (or twin) concave ovals semi-wrapping Goth seat stay end for the ones on my Hetchins Vade Mecum! Chuck Schmidt