[CR]Fluted-indented-concave-oval-cap a la Masi or Scot or Butler

Example: Events:BVVW

From: "Jim Hultman" <italianthread@cox.net>
To: <classicrendezvous@bikelist.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:23:12 -0800
Subject: [CR]Fluted-indented-concave-oval-cap a la Masi or Scot or Butler

Hey Guys,

Ahem... My 1970's Colnago had fluted caps, my late 1970's Legnano had a crude 'bullet' cap, my 1980's Basso has a squared-off -end type cap...my late 1980's Concorde has oval flattened but not concave chromed cap....

Obvious to me I need to learn the lingo...Would anyone care to list the agreed upon (if they are) names of the commonly found seat stay terminations (caps)??

Jim Hultman
Santa Barbara