After finishing the work on my house, I finally have some time for bicycle stuff. I am therefore trying to catch up on a backlog of items that I wanted to sell fro quite some time. Please check out the items, I am certain that you will find something interesting.
Some of the items are frivolous and will likely go for small amounts. Items such as: a Viscount-Lambert death fork (we all talk about them but how many ever ever seen one in the flesh?) a beautiful D'Alessandro cotton musette...
Other items are rarer and more collectible and will therefore go for bigger bucks, such as: some 1950's NOS Campagnolo flip-flop large flange track hub shells, a 1950's Campagnolo axle vise...
Please check them all out at: http://tinyurl.com/m1ol
Beyond the ebay items that now total close to 30, I have the following items that I would like to offer to the CR list before going to ebay. I have no idea as to the possible value of these items, so please let me know if any of the prices are really wide of the mark:
1) a New Departure shop benchtop spare parts storage case. It has two opening drawers and an opening flap. I believe $30 plus shipping is a fair price. Please however be forewarned that it is quite heavy so delivery may be costly if you do not live near Philadelphia. I would also be more than happy to deliver it personally to the Trexlertown fall swap meet.
2) a Var 302 chain tool for $10 delivered
3) A chain whip for $10 delivered
4) A REG chain tool still in the original box for $10 delivered
5) A set of black Bullseye hubs (without skewers) built up with DT spokes and Araya Aero 4 tubular rims. They have seen little use. $50 plus shipping.
6) A set of 126 mm spacing Ofmega hubs built up with Mavic Spéciale Sport tubular rims with little used Regina extra 6-block freewheel and two old tyres (I believe they are Wolber, but I wouldn't count on riding on them as they are quite old.) $60 plus shipping.
7) A Hi-E front hub (without skewer) built up with Nisi Sludi 290 rim. $40 plus shipping.
8) A bundle of tubular rims, most of them used, but one pair of brand new never been built up ones. The new rims are FIR a pair of Isidis rims (32 hole), the other ones are as follows: a pair of 32 hole Mavic Mach 2 CD 2, a single 36 hole Mavic GP4 with new decal, a single 32 hole Campagnolo Sigma Strada Hardox, a pair of grey 32 hole Mavic Spécial Services des Courses SSC and a single blue 32 hole Mavic Spécial Services des Courses SSC. I cannot recall the circumstances behind all the used rims being taken out of service but I can't imagine putting them away without be sure that they still in usable shape. For price I would like $100 plus shipping for all of them. I am basically asking for payment for the new unused FIR rims and throwing in all the others for free.