Ladies and Gents, here is an update on the parts I offered earlier:
If you see something you may want but believe I'm off the mark in price, let me know of your interest. I'll respond with any flexibility if I have some. Those items receiving no interest will find their way to eBay.
Thank you in advance, Les Himel
1) Regina Extra Oro chains. (1 left) NOS $45 each.
2) Regina Extra cluster 14-24 NOS $50
3) Campy Super Record single bolt seat post, SPOKEN FOR
4) Down tube levers with clamp. (2) NOS $35 each.
5) Campy Record crank arms (no chain wheels). Used and scratched but usable. 1971, 170 mm. I kept them as back-ups for riding. $30
6) Campy Record rear derailleur. "PATENT" (no year). Nice shape. $90
7) Campy Record front derailleurs. (2) used but serviceable. $15 each. Nuovo Record, no holes...
8) Campy Record BB, British. Complete. Used, serviceable. $20 68-SS-120
9) Campy Record Brake Calipers. Short reach, nice shape. Front has bolt for recessed mount, rear has nutted fit. They are a pair but one bolt had been changed. The block holders are the shiny variety, no black coating, allen-wrench fittings. $100
10) SunTour Winner cluster, 13-17. NOS. Aluminum For the show bike. $40
11) Campy Gran Sport brake levers. Pink Modolo hoods recently installed. great shape. $30
12) Cinelli 68-40 bars SPOKEN FOR
13) Cinelli 64-40 bars SPOKEN FOR
14) Silca pump SPOKEN FOR