Ken Toda writes--
"Yes, I am frustrated, need help. Can any other Raleigh Pro owner willing to turn over his/her bike and give me more s/n, and any idea??"
1. Silver/blue Pro serial number G3191. Fast back stays. No drilling/holes in BB shell. The der. is dated 1971. I have owned the bike for more than 15 years, and the der. is probably original.
2. Silver/blue Pro. Conventional stays (whatever that means), R. Der dated 1979. It's too buried to see the ser. number tonight, but if it will help, I'll wade in, get it off the hook, and send you the ser. no. Maybe I'll even ride it, since its not been off that hook for a couple of years.
Hope this helps.
Pat Moffat Tempe, AZ
-----Original Message----- From: Huemax@aol.com Sent: Apr 25, 2004 7:37 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Huemax@aol.com, OROBOYZ@aol.com, email@example.com Subject: Re: [CR]Raleigh Pro fast back
Hey, Thanks Peter and Eric,
But these are what I have;
1) Black/silver fastback "C-C" cutout serial number (A 9423), it does not look 1966?
2) Gold LE (limitd edition 1971, 500 were made) (M272E) hand curved on Nervex B/B shell, no cutout. Fastback, no chrome on rear stay.
3)Black /silver fastback "C-C" cutout s/n (WM400/841, W and 4) on each side of cutout This one exactly looks like no.1 above.
4) Blue/mink fastback "C-C" cutout s/n (WK4007638), again the frame is exactly like my No. 1 and No.3.
In short, using the website info, I could not tell ANYTHING AT ALL.
Yes, I am frustrated, need help. Can any other Raleigh Pro owner willing to turn over his/her bike and give me more s/n, and any idea??
KEN TODA, getting ready for Cirque!