[CR]proper term for a proper English bike

(Example: Racing:Wayne Stetina)

Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:52:33 -0800 (PST)
From: "David Ross" <dlr94306@yahoo.com>
Subject: [CR]proper term for a proper English bike
To: classicrendezvous@bikelist.org

I would love to see some pictures, please!

Dave Ross Portola Valley, CA (need I say USA?)

Jon Williams wrote:

"I bought a very nice Bob Jackson frame yesterday. Set up with track-ends with derailleur hanger, and a down tube braze-on for only the right handshifter. The fork is a gorgeous twin plate "track" like affair that is drilled for a brake. Is there a proper (or just quaint) term for the type of racing or purpose the frame was built for?"