I have purchased many frames from eBay and other and I am always amazed
in the wide range of frame spreaders used in the shipping. of the frame
1. The stock plastic frame spreaders. Dull and boring but very good
unless they slip out.
2. Your threaded steel rod with nuts and washers each side of dropouts.
Wonderful and will stay in place and take a direct hit with out
dislodging. Very reusable.
3. A hunch of dimensional lumbers cut to correct width of dropouts with
a wood screw in end to keep it in place. Very good and could help heat
home when burned in fireplace in cool months.
4. A small tree branch with flats whittled on each side and pressed into
dropouts. I got this in mail today and reason for list. Wins the
originally award of the year. and perhaps can be made into a whistle to
scare away dogs when out riding.
5. Nothing Poor Very Poor. Sender hoping no large object enough to crush
box is placed on it.
Also on one bike shippers travel case web site is for sale for $4.00
two 6'' dia. round plastic disks that screw in or out into each other
to width of box to prevent travel case or box from crushing with too
heavy a load placed on it.
That's is it
Walnut Creek, CA
PS Check out on eBay, ''VINTAGE MASI TRACK BIKE BICYCLE 57CM B7802 "WOW"
Item number: 7181432720 ''