Re: [CR]Raleigh Decals and paint removal

(Example: Framebuilding:Tubing:Falck)

In-Reply-To: <>
References: <>
From: "Mark Fulton" <>
Subject: Re: [CR]Raleigh Decals and paint removal
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:40:45 -0700
To: Gary Watts <>
cc: Classic Rendezvous <>

I think that stuff is called, "Aircraft Coating Remover." They'll know what you want at your local general aviation (private) airport parts counter. And it will remove anything.

Mark Fulton
Redwood City