[CR]Paint removal

(Example: Framebuilders)

From: "Dennis Smith" <dogthyme@clearwire.net>
To: <classicrendezvous@bikelist.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:34:37 -0500
Subject: [CR]Paint removal

The stripper you seek can be found at most auto body supply stores. It"s Clean Strip Aircraft Grade paint remover. It's water soluble and bad stuff to get on you. If you have trouble getting it to lift the paint in some areas, rough them over with a piece of sandpaper and it will come off faster. Make sure the item to be stripped is dry before you apply the stripper. Have fun I did it for a living for 35 years.

Dennis Smith
Waco, Texas