[CR]Willier Trestina finish

Example: Events:BVVW

From: <jeff-arg@bizwi.rr.com>
To: <classicrendezvous@bikelist.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 6:42:14 -0500
Subject: [CR]Willier Trestina finish

I think that finish is called "Chromovelato" don't know if I have the spelling right, nor the meaning/translation of the word in english (Steve?). I know its fully chromed under the candy finish. Anyone know exactly how this was done? I have a Colnago Profil CX with a similar finish but in red and not copper. Was the same process used?

Jeff Pyzyk
Milwaukee, WI