Ladies and Gentlemen, Below is list of items that I am offering for sale to The List. Pics on Wo ol Jersey linked below.
1) NOS inch pitch track cogs. 6T, 7T and 8T available. No brand identifica tion on any, but some have "Made in England" stamps. $35 shipped
2) NOS white REG shifter/quick release skewer rubber covers. $20 shipped/pa ir
3) NOS Frejus/Legnano seatpost collar clamps (no bolt). $30 shipped
4) used Cinelli Unicanitor. Leather covered (unpadded) with yellow side le ttering. No "Cinelli" on the rear. Some surface scuffing on sides/rear/no se. Good/Fair condition. $60 shipped
5) NOS Specialties T.A. water bottle cage clamps. These are about 1" long with the TA logo stamped in the middle. $20 shipped
6) NOS Campagnolo clamp-on downtube shifter "spacer wedges". As far as I k now, these were for use with French bikes having a smaller downtube than st andard. See pics and provide more info if ya got it! $20 shipped
7) NOS Legnano Fender Bonanza!!! I picked up a number of Legnano alloy fend er sections from the basement of a closed shop. 30+ years ago, a complete set consisted of 3 pieces: front, rear and a small (roughly 6") section tha t mounted on the front of the fork. These show considerable "shop wear" bu t could be cleaned up/painted/etc. to make your Legnano restoration just pe rfect! Many surface nicks/scratches/chips. I have sold many combinations of these fenders (in better shape, though typically missing the 6" front se ction) for around $200. All have painted sides with an unpainted alloy cen ter section. Included in the lot are the following combinations, basically 3 incomplete sets: - Front and rear in classic Legnano chartreuse (missing small front). - Front and rear in royal/cobalt blue (missing small front). Blue paint ma tch is not perfect. - 3 piece set: 6" front section and rear in Burgundy, larger front in white (but could be painted to match the other two sections). I will take more pics in the coming days. $300 plus actual shipping.
8) Ultra-rare early NOS Campagnolo wrench for adjusting the cones on very e arly (1950's) Gran Sport/Record rear derailleur jockey pulleys. Roughly 3" long. Blue-Black in color, not stamped "Campagnolo" anywhere...A n odd rarity fore your Campagnolo collection. $80 shipped.
Thanks for lookin'...
Brooklyn, New York