Re: [CR] handlebar name??

(Example: Racing:Jacques Boyer)

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:13:58 -0500
To: <>
From: "John Betmanis" <>
In-Reply-To: <>
Subject: Re: [CR] handlebar name??

At 08:21 PM 20/02/2009 -0500, wrote:
>What is the correct name for a drop handlebar that is wider and flared out
>slightly below, with narower rounded upper part, with a shallow round bend like
>a track bar? Picture your hands on the drops body leaning forward, and your
>forearms clear the upper part. Thanks for any help.
>Keith Bolog
>Kenosha WI

Would you mean South of France bars? They are something like that, but most distinctively, they have a short forward reach, requiring a long stem extension.

John Betmanis
Woodstock, Ontario