Peter (who knows most of the route) thinks it might Rain! I am skeptical, but anyway, I will make a decision at 8am tomorrow morning (Sunday), about whether the ride will happen. Please email me with your name, email, and/or phone number if you plan to attend, and i will try to contact you (by both phone and email) if the ride is cancelled due to rain ...
- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA