Greetings From the chilly northeast......
I have some items to offer Listmembers:
Wheelsets: Before the specifics, each of these has NOS hubs & rims (36 hole) and new DT 14/15 ga spokes.
1) Mavic/Weinmann: This is a clincher wheelset (rim width 20.2mm) with Weinmann 913 rims (satin finish); Hubs are Mavic 501 the final iteration of Mavic's sealed bearing freewheel hubs, as the technical manual states (paraphrased) "Mavic has improved upon its ever popular 550 series hubs with the introduction of the 501 road hub. This model offers tighter flange spacing to improve spoke tension for eight-speed wheels. Mavic has also made it possible to modify the axle spacing without changing the entire axle assembly......" These are "convertible" hubs and can be spaced either 127mm or 130mm. This wheelset is spaced 127mm and I will include the factory spacer to change them to 130mm - I'll also include a copy of the Technical Manual!! Very conservative build with 3x spoke crossing - Weights (without QRs) are as follows: Front: 940 grams; Rear: 980 grams. QRs are included with the purchase. $275.00 (shipped)
2) Suntour Superbe/Mavic: This is a tubular (step up folks!!!) wheelset featuring Suntour Superbe (low flange) hubs (gold label w/oil ports) and Mavic Championnat du Monde rims. Lovely wheelset which I can imagine on a top line Fuji or a 3Rensho or almost any "worthy" frame from the mid 70s to early 80s. These are laced 2x (front) and 3x/2x (rear) and weigh (without QRs) 804 grams (front) and 890 grams (rear) - The rear is spaced 126mm and the wheels come with the QRS. $250.00 (Shipped)
3) Mavic SSC Rims: If you are not familiar with these, they are tubular rims (perhaps legendary??) and these are 28o and silver. I have Mavic and Campagnolo (SR/NR low flange) 28o hubsets, should that make a difference to anyone. $195.00 (shipped).
4) TA Chainrings (144bcd): I have two of these which are still in the original package; 42t and 52t. I would prefer to sell them as a set ($110/shipped), but will sell them individually ($65ea/shipped).
5) Bianchi Cyclo Cross Frame (even though this is KOF, I asked Dale for permission to list it): This is a 1996 frame; Lugged and made with Dedacciai Zero Uno tubing: 55cm (c-t) with a 57 (c-c) top tube; Sloping fork crown; 27.2mm seatpost; English bottom bracket threading; Down Tube shifter bosses; Celeste (of course); Spacing is 130mm; Frame weighs 4lbs 5oz and the fork weighs 1lb 6oz; I'll include a NIB Shimano 105 sealed bearing headset with the frame (I could probably come up with a complete build kit if anyone is interested?); Nice shape...$525 (shipped).
Please contact me off list for any addition/specific information. Pictures will be available in the next few hours.
Thanks and best wishes,
Chuck Brooks Malta, NY NEUSA
************** Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)