Lots of good stuff there. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. One thing I am not sure about though, is the designation 49a for the Stronglight cranks. I always thought that the 49a was the steel version of the 49d - i.e. cotterless, whereas the cranks shown are cottered. I am open to correction on this -- does anyone out there know the answer for sure? Hugh Thornton Cheshire, England
From: Ben Kamenjas <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: [CR] ebay: 151bcd c/rings, Simplex freewheel, Kuwahara Path Racer, 130mm Cinelli 2a, Vitus Track frameset To: email@example.com Date: Monday, 4 May, 2009, 4:17 PM
I'm clearing out a lot of bikes and parts, some of interesting items which may be of interest to you ....
- a plethora of 151bcd chainrings from 44 tooth to 56 tooth. 3/32" and 1/8". Mostly Sugino but one Campy and one Zeus (didn't even know Zeus made 151bcd, but I'm ignant)
- partial Simplex Freewheel - made in italy. The best sounding freewheel ever !!!
- home made Kuwahara Path Racer frameset.
- Cinelli 2A stem in 130mm for you tall folks.
- a Vitus track frameset. Yes, track !!
All lumped in with a bunch of other bits. Check 'em - ebay ID: merckx_69